Liefergrün is a technology and service platform striving for the most customer-friendly and sustainable delivery experience for online shopping:
- Nowadays, you can determine exactly when your pizza or groceries will be delivered, but when it comes to a parcel delivery from your favourite shop, you have no way at all to determine when the parcel should arrive
- We want to change the status quo of parcel deliveries. We strongly believe that technology is driving change and that end consumers should be able to decide about the when and how.
- We believe that innovation should impact our world - we strongly believe that we need to act now! That is why we have decided to always deliver 100% emission-free. Our golden rule is: avoidance always comes before compensation!
This is the position
- Like all startup roles, there will be an enormous diversity of work; you might be presenting our strategy to prospective investors one day and writing bug tickets the next
- Develop our product strategy and roadmap, bringing together different perspectives from a cross-functional team
- Ruthlessly prioritize work for the product team
- Build features from definition through to release (and then iterate on them!)
- Identify user needs through qualitative and quantitative research
- Work closely with design and engineering to define product requirements and ensure efficient and accurate product delivery
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Communicate product progress to the rest of the company and act as the interface between the product and other teams
- Help grow the product team
This is you
- You have a minimum of 2 years in a product management role, preferably in a scaling tech startup with a track record of successful product outcomes
- You are experienced in defining and driving product goals, strategies, and roadmaps, biased towards action and impact
- You have experience operating in cross-functional teams, working with designers, engineers, marketers, writers, and data scientists
- You are experienced in using qualitative and quantitative methods to drive product development
- You have knowledge of agile product development methodologies and have applied them to teams you have worked with
- You’re detail-orientated and thorough in your work
- You’re a fast but considered decision maker
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills and are a strong communicator, able to adapt your style to various types of stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys operating in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable working with ambiguity
- You’re motivated by our mission
This is why you should decide for us
- Start-up mentality with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Short decision-making processes and plenty of room for your own ideas
- A steep learning curve with a high level of personal responsibility
- Responsibility and creative freedom
- Close cooperation with the founding team
- Support from top international VCs
- Performance-related remuneration
Become part of our fast-growing company and proactively shape our expansion.
Send us your application including CV, cover letter and relevant references.
We are looking forward to hearing in your cover letter why Liefergrün is a particularly good fit for you and why you are a perfect addition to our team.
We are looking forward to meeting you!